Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

#6 Followers For 22/35

straightshooter1

I have two mags for my 22 that do not have the #6 followers. I like the #6 followers as mags with those followers seem to shoot out of the gun when the mag release is pressed. Looks like a higher lip on the left side causes it, but I am not sure.

Are these followers available and, if so, where? I didn't see any on Glockmeister or Topglock.

If so, are they interchangeable with any hi-cap mag made after the demise of the old "u" high caps? The two without these followers are LEO mags and I have to strip them out of the gun. Very slow reloads as a result.

Thanks,

Bob

Glock changed the mag when they changed to the #6 followers. The new mags have more of a "taper" to them at the top. Inside, there is a nub/ledge at the top left...which matches up to that #6 follower. I recall running into issues trying to swap other mags and followers.

?

Thanks,

Looks like I'll just use these for practice. Fortunately, with the welcome death of the Assault Weapons Ban, the new mags are readily available and the price is pretty right.

I think I got the last ones from Midway, with the #6 followers, for something like $16.99.

Bob