Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Michigan Sectional

• 4 weeks later...
Getting close!!!

Here are the stages...

Thanks fellas targeting ed was a great shoot and Boy those Army guy's can shoot.

Nice to meet you Jeff hopefully will run it you Cameron at the state.

I had a great time the back to back ten stages and cpl de gun area are nice touches.

SEE ya in a couple weeks

Rob

Edited by R/T Performance

Looks like I'm on squad 10 with a couple other guys from the forum. Looks like a good match.

Couple questions, I looked for start times and didn't see any. So what time is the shooting starting??? Also what time are you guys shooting Sat??? Haven't decided if I'll be heading up Sat or Sun moring.

Flyin40

Edited by Flyin40

Couple questions, I looked for start times and didn't see any. So time is the shooting starting???
Unless Cameron changed it:

7:00 Registration will open

8:30 Shooters meeting

9:00 Start shooting

As for Saturday, my understanding is either when everything is ready or after 9:00, which ever is later.

Couple questions, I looked for start times and didn't see any. So time is the shooting starting???

Unless Cameron changed it:

7:00 Registration will open

8:30 Shooters meeting

9:00 Start shooting

As for Saturday, my understanding is either when everything is ready or after 9:00, which ever is later.

These times are correct. We are in good shape to start the staff shooting on Saturday at 9am as well, thanks to a dedicated team of people!!!

Find Flyin40...he will buy you beer for shooting Alphas. :):):)

Flex is just lucky he isn't coming to Michigan. I tried and tried to get him to come but I think some fear crept in :blink: I was ready for another little side match. Most alpha's gets a beer, I was gettin him this weekend.

So whats everyone doing for Sat night. Thinking of coming up Sat, dinner......beer.......some more Honda Spree stories some more beer. :lol::lol:

Flyin40

Edited by Flyin40

the michigan sectional was a great success at the raccoon hunters club in romulus michigan. we had two great days of weather for what turned out to be a jam packed match of all levels.

results will be posted shortly, but here is a sneak peak.

limited 10 division winner grant allen

limited division winner matt cheely

open division as well as overall match winner john fadorson (ohio) go figure. just kidding john you earned it, great shooting.

see you all at the next one.

Nice to meet all you guy's I was squaded with Flyn40.

I promise next year to improve my game and bring it.(Stupid sinus infection)was a real pleasure to see how the big boys play.

Camron and Jeff did an excellent job running the match other than the one bottle neck it really was quite fun.If any one has some tips to host a video I have some I will share

Hey I actully did better than I though.I need to go thru my scores and see how I would have ranked l10 major???

Thinking about moving out of production but I want to get classfied and move up to at least a c first.

Jeff Camron Thanks allot for putting in all the time and effort to make this happen and The warm welcomes and constructive tips.

I would like to send a huge thank you to the staff. We have a great bunch of people that made the match run smoothly.

Some honorable mentions:

Matt Cheely has been working his arse off. Designing stages, building, RO'ing. You name it, he is doing it.

Franco DAnna has been my right hand man for the whole year. Anytime I need a substitue MD, match setup and made production details, Franco is ALWAYS there.

Bob Johnson is is guy that just started action shooting. Bob is so new, that he still has not received a USPSA number, or joined the Raccoon Hunters club, yet Bob worked with me for the whole past week geting this match off the ground.

Jeff LaFave, well, lets just say his wife is a little "less happy" than mine, due to his efforts with RM'ing this match.

Again, thanks to the staff, and all the shooters that were able to make the 2006 Michigan Sectional a great time.

Cameron Lange

A big thks to all the staff. Had a great time and met quite a few guys from the forums. I really enjoyed the stages, a good mix of accuracy and speed.

I took alot of video, its in the process of uploading to google now. Its large, 180mb and thats after its been downsized. I lost some video due rerecording over it, at least thats what I'm thinking I did.

Theres about 120 different clips of people shooting. I got as much as I could and then lost alot.

For those who actually take the time to watch this HUGE file, enjoy.......over 30 minutes of shooting.

I'll post a link when its verified, should be in a few days.

Flyin40