Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Michigan Sectional

Tenativly, the 2006 Michigan sectional will be held on Sunday, August 13th at the Raccoon Hunters Club in Romulus. This will be a Sunday only format, limited to the first 100 competitors. This will be a "No Frills" sectional because we are hosting the Targeting Education match just 2 weeks prior.

Details to follow.

Cameron

Edited by Cameron

Tenativly, the 2006 Michigan sectional will be held on Sunday, August 13th at the Raccoon Hunters Club in Romulus. This will be a Sunday only format, limited to the first 100 competitors. This will be a "No Frills" sectional because we are hosting the Targeting Education match just 2 weeks prior.

Details to follow.

Cameron

Excuses, excuses, excuses! :D

Match is now officially posted on the USPSA website. Staff shoots on Saturday, and everybody else on Sunday. Match application will be posted to: raccoonhunters.org within the next 48 hours. Everybody owes Cameron a lot of thanks for stepping up and MD'ing the sectional. If it were not for him, we would not have had one!!! Attaboy Cam!!! ;)

Jeff

The match application is no located on the www.raccoonhunters.org web page.

There will be a Capt. Nemo's submarine lunch included with the match fee, so please do not forget to make your lunch choices on the application.

The "no frills" means there will be no vender tent, no match book and no prize table. This will be a trophy match only, with USPSA point series.

Edited by Cameron

• 1 month later...

Bringing this back to the top. Match apps are arriving daily. Would be good to send in apps soon, as the match has limited slots!!!!

Application can be found at www.raccoonhunter.org

Cameron

• 3 weeks later...

Match is starting to fill up, got 10 more apps in the mail today. Don't miss the boat! Only 100 spots are available.

Print your app at www.raccoonhunters.org

Also, there are still spots available to do some training with Jake DiVita. Info on the training can also be found on the Raccoon website.

Thanks for the support of those who have send apps in so far. Match confirmation, hotel and match info will be out soon.

Cameron

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.targetbarn.com/ will be attending the match, with a complete display of products.

As with any major match that Target Barn attends, Dave Zimmerman will be taking pre-orders on all products. He will deliver pre-orders on the day of the match, with no shipping or tax charges.

Visit the Target Barn website for a complete list of products and contact information.

You can shoot Targeting Ed on Saturday or Sunday, unless you are going to a 2 day wedding!!!!!

I can get him in on Friday as well if necessary.

Jeff

Humm this might be intresting.

Sturm wich day you planning to shoot or you coming to the state or both?

What time do you shoot on Friday?(I am self employed so I could hit the match maybe without the wife knowing LOL she got this one a month kick )

You can shoot Targeting Ed on Saturday or Sunday, unless you are going to a 2 day wedding!!!!!

Jeff

What time do you shoot on Friday?(I am self employed so I could hit the match maybe without the wife knowing LOL she got this one a month kick )

We will probably start shooting at 9:00-9:30 am. It is primarily staff that day, so it will be kinda relaxed. You could come and shoot, and she'll be none the wiser. I sense a covert operation might be underway... :ph34r:

Jeff

Jeff

Do I need to note on the entry form?

I will get them both in the mail tomorrow morning.

LOL, too funny.

I think you will need to attach a note to the application. It should read as follows:

Permission for Field Trip Slip

I (insert wife's name here) as sole owner of said husband give my permission for R/T to attend and participate in the match. All winning a proceeds shall be forfeited and sent directly to (Insert wifes name here). Match fee will sent along with $5 which shall be dispursed for water only at $1 increments to said husband.

:P:P:P Just messing with ya. I know the feeling. I'll heading to my 3rd major in a month, one in Indiana and two in New York. For the last one I had to make it a 4 day weekend and go to Niagara Falls. Shoot the match Friday and spend the rest of the weekend with the wife at the Falls.

Flyin40