Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock Open Pistol

mmcnx2

nphd, what is that sticking out the back of your slide? The only Glock I've seen with something protruding out the back of the slide was illegally modified to full auto. (Great split times with it though.)

nphd, what is that sticking out the back of your slide? The only Glock I've seen with something protruding out the back of the slide was illegally modified to full auto. (Great split times with it though.)

I Know! I Know! It's a slide racker. Replaces the cover plate. Can't remember who makes the things. Maybe Novak?

Bill

Ding Ding Ding! Bill you are correct, It is a slide racker, but it is a "Mako" (or something like that, found it on e-bay). It's not the best (a little heavy) but it is so handy. The handle is held in by a slot and detent (similar to the pin in the bottom of a 1911 back strap) Pop the handle off and you can remove the slide, with the other slide rackers and the SJC optic mount you have to remove the racker before you can remove the slide and that would require a wrench.

I Know! I Know! It's a slide racker. Replaces the cover plate. Can't remember who makes the things. Maybe Novak?

Bill