Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Guys, Help Me Spending My Tax Refund !

xuxupecheur

What should I buy next? Needless to say I love shooting revolvers. I currently own an M-13 3in. HB and a model 66 4 in. I've shot them both in IDPA. When I got tired of picking up empty brass I decided to purchase a 625 4 in. What's left? I figure if I wanna try IPSC I could use the 625 for awhile. Should I look for a nice 627 in 357/38 Super and use it in a steel/ICORE match. A friend of mine reloads for me, so a new caliber will not help the cause.

Any suggestions? I really haven't gotten into seriously customized guns. I'd prefer staying as pure and simple as possible (That's probably why I enjoy revos to start with)

Cheers,

Julio

What should I buy next? Needless to say I love shooting revolvers. I currently own an M-13 3in. HB and a model 66 4 in. I've shot them both in IDPA. When I got tired of picking up empty brass I decided to purchase a 625 4 in. What's left? I figure if I wanna try IPSC I could use the 625 for awhile. Should I look for a nice 627 in 357/38 Super and use it in a steel/ICORE match. A friend of mine reloads for me, so a new caliber will not help the cause.

Any suggestions? I really haven't gotten into seriously customized guns. I'd prefer staying as pure and simple as possible (That's probably why I enjoy revos to start with)

Cheers,

Julio

The 627 sounds like a good choice to me?

Like you said it is great for ICORE and Steel.

I have even shot bowling pins with mine.

• 2 weeks later...

What about that 25-2 from DNR at GB?

I know some of you guys love those older 25s. It looks like a beautiful one for a new project. New hammer, new trigger, an action job, maybe inserting a gold bead on the FS?

What do you think?