Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where To Get A G35 Top End ?

TBF

Other than the whole top end and the trigger housing/ejector the G17 and G35 are the same , right ?

Travis F.

Travis -- the site "www.glockmeister.com" sells slides and uppers, and the other online Glock parts/custom stores might as well. Dunno. Kinda pricey though: $415 for a G35 upper....I've been half-tempted to try a G22 upper if I can find one cheap enough.

Other than the whole top end and the trigger housing/ejector the G17 and G35 are the same , right ?

Travis F.

Travis -- the site "www.glockmeister.com" sells slides and uppers, and the other online Glock parts/custom stores might as well. Dunno. Kinda pricey though: $415 for a G35 upper....I've been half-tempted to try a G22 upper if I can find one cheap enough.

Just sold a mint G23 complete upper without sights and recoilrod/spring for $250.00 used and consider he got a great deal.

Have sold bare gutted slides used for $200.00 but have never seen 34/35 slides used anywhere.

The only reason bought the slides was had mucho extra small parts and aftermarket bbl's. etc. Cheaper to buy a used Glock, at least around my neck of the woods.