Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Sc Section Match

The match application is in the Jan/Feb issue of Front Sight. It is also now available online. See my website http://lchico.5u.com and select the link on the left for 2006 SC Section Championship for an application or other details.

We ALWAYS welcome CRO or RO help, but can also use helpers. Those of you who shot past SC Matches know that I prefer for the staff to paste and reset steel, rather than the shooters. I assign inexperienced helpers to stages staffed with CROs and ROs who have major match experience. This is a great way for new shooters to get involved and shoot a major match for free. If you are interested in helping, contact me at LChico@msn.com.

The host hotel is new. The previous hotel was older and we had complaints that it was shabby and run-down. This new hotel is right across the street from our previous hotel. The Carolinian Hotel is located at 7510 Two Notch Road in Columbia, SC 29223. Pictures and more information about the hotel is listed on the web site.

We will support the new 1911 Single Stack provisional division at the match. Contact me if you need more information.

Hope to see you at the match.

Linda Chico

Edited by LChico

Thanks Linda! What month in 2006? What days? I checked the website; no indication of when. Look forward to seeing you there; you always do the best job of organizing in USPSA.

D.

Edited by Carlos