Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Some shooters showing up red in practiscore

At our match yesterday we noticed some shooters were showing up red in practiscore and none of us could figure out why. Scores were entered correctly and it seemed random across a variety of stage types- Fixed time classifier, Comstock, etc. The results upload also worked fine. Any ideas?

Without any context can only guess.

Someone set check-in colors in your match.

Or (less likely) the actual division  or PF didn't match shooter's declared division.

PF was definitely confirmed for all shooters at check-in. I did do color check in and it’s probably that but we had zero no-shows so everyone was checked in. Doesn’t make sense it was only a handful of shooters showing red. Without looking at a tablet it was one CO divison and one LO for sure, both correctly assigned minor PF. 

2 hours ago, ColoradoNick said:

I did do color check in and it’s probably that but...

Like I said, guessing. You need to provide details. E.g. link to the posted match results.

Confirming PFs won't change anything and that is not the same as changing the "actual PF".

1 minute ago, euxx said:

Like I said, guessing. You need to provide details. E.g. link to the posted match results.

Confirming PFs won't change anything and that is not the same as changing the "actual PF".

https://practiscore.com/results/new/6221b3a3-8a1f-4cba-af03-affd4443c515

I don't understand what you mean by "confirming is not the same as changing". There were no changes done to PF registrations if that's what you're getting at. Everyone registered correctly- IE Carry Optics- Minor, Open-Major, etc. The colored names (red) only showed up in the tablets on the "Enter Scores" screen. 

15 hours ago, euxx said:

Check-ins

tempFileForShare_20240512-195524.thumb.png.83470033541b4c1325c29db9f7e2dc80.png

Thank you I guess you are right! It was weird cause our squad only had a few people in red. I guess our check-in process on the tablets got abandoned part way through... .