Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooters Global Smart Shot

So my pocket pro finally bit the dust.  I was just going to order a pact as I know they’re solid.  I figured I would go ahead and go down a rabbit hole and look at higher end ones and the shooters global smart shot really stands out but it’s pricey little thing.  Those who have used it, is it worth the money?  Had you wished you went a cheaper route?  Any additional thoughts or features you really enjoy that it has over others? 

Edited by Atlas33
Typo

• Atlas33 changed the title to Shooters Global Smart Shot

I appreciate the lengthy review on the GO.  I was kind of leaning towards the other one due to size and features it offers but I just don’t know if it’s worth the price tag.  

4 hours ago, Atlas33 said:

I appreciate the lengthy review on the GO.  I was kind of leaning towards the other one due to size and features it offers but I just don’t know if it’s worth the price tag.  

I was in the same boat as you.  I was looking at the larger one and decided to order the smaller one due to price tag.  If I wanted that larger one I would just order the Kestrel timer which is close to the same price.

So I looked at the kestrel but not in depth enough I don’t guess.  Originally when I was searching there were only a handful of guys mentioning it so I kind of just wrote that one off.  Might be worth circling back to.