Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Introduction

BasM

Hello to All,

After using the forum for a long time it became time to create an account. I'm from the Netherlands an getting good info here is not easy and this forum is a off great value in that respect. 

Shooting service pistol club competition and some bullseye work. This year is the year to move to more dynamic disciplines for competion like ipsc and/or steel plate. Trained a lot but no competition yet. Currently shooting a Glock 17 gen5 with dot and a Springfield 1911 .45 with irons. About to add an open gun............

Greetz, Bas

Hello all, newbie from Gilbert Arizona here, glad to be here I hope to learn and share my knowledge in some areas I am a garage gunsmith "not bubba" work on all my own guns like 1911 triggers and actions , revolver actions like my S&W's , lever action actions like Puma 92/454 , Marlin 39a , and Cimmaron 1866's. Love reloading and casting my own for many many pistol calibers and paper patch for long range BPCR and muzzleloading hoping to try out for long range international black powder out to 1000 yards with a Gibbs .451 Pedersoli that should be interesting ? Iv'e been shooting bullseye pistol and .22 lever action Steel silhouettes.  Anyway glad to be here. 

MS