Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cr Speed Mag Pouch Question

galt11

I bought myself a few of these pouches so I could use the same rig for single stacka dn double stack. However, wheni installed the inserts like the instructions said for the single stack setup, the mags flop around and just fall out. The instructions say to use the berretta or glock inserts and turn them so the piece at the top sticks out into the pouch at the top. Am I reading it wrong or something else? Please help me to decide to keep them or send them back and keep my Safariland stuff.

Thanks

Edited by galt11

I bought myself a few of these pouches so I could use the same rig for single stacka dn double stack. However, wheni installed the inserts like the instructions said for the single stack setup, the mags flop around and just fall out. The instructions say to use the berretta or glock inserts and turn them so the piece at the top sticks out into the pouch at the top. Am I reading it wrong or something else? Please help me to decide to keep them or send them back and keep my Safariland stuff.

Thanks

Heh -- I ran into exactly the same issue, when I first bought these pouches. Rescomp's instructions on their gear just suck. Period.

I don't have a pouch handy at the moment, and have turned them into Glock pouches anyway, but I seem to remember needing to install the insert sideways inside the pouch which effectively cuts the space of the pouch in half. Hard to describe -- but they do work very well, and no, you can't rely on the instructions.