Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bought a MPX for USPSA PCC..

.. I'm PCCurious and I already have a suppressed Copperhead black I use as a nightstand gun with extra mags. So I bought the full size. What are the items I should plan to have to run PCC in USPSA. I know I need to grab a barrel flag and bag (could use recommendations on something that is fast to get it in and out to not hold people up). I suspect I'll need a mag caddy.

I picked this up second hand and it isn't in my hands just yet but what are some parts I should expect to replace/upgrade to make it reliable assuming I'm cleaning after every match.

Thanks,

I have a MPX I've been running poly coated bullets in for the last year.  124 gr Bayou and Blue Bullets.  I have no issues other than you need to make the overlength short so the bullet won't touch the lands in the barrel.  1.10 ol.  I find that 124 or 115 factory ball which is longer has no issues.  Remington 115gr ball is 1.125 ol. 

On 3/1/2024 at 9:03 AM, Salsantini said:

I have a MPX I've been running poly coated bullets in for the last year.  124 gr Bayou and Blue Bullets.  I have no issues other than you need to make the overlength short so the bullet won't touch the lands in the barrel.  1.10 ol.  I find that 124 or 115 factory ball which is longer has no issues.  Remington 115gr ball is 1.125 ol. 

how in the world have I done this to myself again? First the Shadow 2, Rival and now an MPX. All with throat issues. 🤦‍♂️

On 3/2/2024 at 10:43 AM, ComputersAre8ad said:

how in the world have I done this to myself again? First the Shadow 2, Rival and now an MPX. All with throat issues. 🤦‍♂️

I'm guessing Sig designed the MPX to shoot ball ammo....