Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SG GO shot timer spy mode

Anyone using this shot timer yet? The Spy Mode sounds intriguing to me. I’ve emailed them for more information but it sounds like it would mirror the RO’s timer and allow you access to all your data during an actual stage performance. 

Edited by ColoradoNick

Yes. At first spy mode only worked about 20% of the time but they upgraded the firmware that allows you to select the model of the ROs timer so it now works almost flawlessly. I attach it to the back of my belt at 5 O'Clock and if the RO uses one of the 4 or 5 timers on the list in the shooters global timer, then it nails the stage time exactly or within 0.01 sec of the official time. 

Edited by CZsandSigs

2 minutes ago, CZsandSigs said:

Yes. At first spy mode only worked about 20% of the time but they upgraded the firmware that allows you to select the model of the ROs timer so it now works almost flawlessly. I attach it to the back of my belt at 5 O'Clock and if the RO uses one of the 4 or 5 timers on the list in the shooters global timer, then it nails the stage time exactly or within 0.01 sec of the official time. 

Excellent 👍