Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Californa IDPA shooter looking for new pistol for IDPA CO division

kmaultsby

Hello all, I am looking for a new pistol for IDPA Carry Optics for sixty-three-year eyes.  First off Glocks are out of the picture because of small hands and short fingers.  I always have trigger control issues with Glocks.  I have good luck with my Springfield XD Tactical, but I am open to other pistols.  I am looking at another XD Tactical have the slide cut for a Red Dot. I was also looking at the CZ but which one?  I was also looking at Sig P320 and have custom work done to it. I would love here from others.

Arsenal strike one, cz p10f competition. 

Lol everyone is going to have their own opinions obviously but the Arsenal strike one is an undiscovered jem. There possibly isn’t a better polymer pistol available once it’s tuned. By tuned I mean milled for an optic, a steel guide rod and a custom trigger job. Doesn’t sound like much work but the guide rods are imported, the slide cut is only done by a few places and I do the trigger jobs myself.

The p10f is another nice choice and easier to customize but the grip is a tad larger front to back and the trigger isn’t quite as good. 

The key point here is that the strike one has it all except capacity, the long grip only supports 17 rounds before extensions.