Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dillon At500 Upgrades

p3ordie

Hello,

I purchased a Dillon AT500 about 3 years, since then I've added a few upgrades, powder, trays, auto eject, strong mount etc.. I want to add the auto prime system and (maybe) the casefeeder. I contacted Dillon and they said to order #16627 auto prime to upgrade. In the Blue Press I found an autoprime system for the RL550 #20055. I'm not sure if I'm getting the right system. Has anyone out there upgraded there AT500 with the autoprime sustem? What number did you order? Any help would be appreceiated!

Thanks,

Mark

Hello,

I purchased a Dillon AT500 about 3 years, since then I've added a few upgrades, powder, trays, auto eject, strong mount etc.. I want to add the auto prime system and (maybe) the casefeeder. I contacted Dillon and they said to order #16627 auto prime to upgrade. In the Blue Press I found an autoprime system for the RL550 #20055. I'm not sure if I'm getting the right system. Has anyone out there upgraded there AT500 with the autoprime sustem? What number did you order? Any help would be appreceiated!

Thanks,

Mark

The 500 manual list the #16627 as the correct part. #20055 is the correct part to upgrade a 450 not a 500.