Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any interest in a Tactical Performance Center - Competition Mastery Class in San Antonio (Central Texas) - September-ish?

Mods: please move (or lock) if this isn't appropriate for this forum.

The class in question: https://tacticalperformancecenter.com/competition-mastery/

I have taken Handgun Mastery 1 & 2 with Rossen (director of training) these past two years. I've gotten a bit more into USPSA this year and have been chatting with him about putting on a Competition Mastery class in San Antonio (or anywhere else in Central Texas that might be able to host....). He definitely has a place to host in San Antonio, but I am helping build out range in Cedar Creek (20min SE of Austin) that might be able to host. He's down as long as he can fill 10 slots.

Just putting out feelers gauging interest. If there's enough maybe's and/or decently solid "yes's", I could show him this thread and hopefully that'll make him confident in getting it scheduled.

TPC was founded by Ron Avery (rip)....and I've spoken to many M/GM's who state it was the best class they've taken. Rossen himself would be the instructor (Production GM and on the CZ-USA shooting team). Tactical Hyve just did a review of their Handgun Mastery class here (again, I'm hoping to get enough interest to be able to host a Competition Mastery class):