Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Colt Official Police

revchuck

I finally got a holster for this thing - I feel funny going to the range without one, and it's almost impossible to find a maker who has a form for this gun (Bell Charter Oaks did). I took it to the range last night, wondering how weird the storied stacking trigger pull was going to be. After about 200 rounds through it, I found that I really enjoyed the gun. The stacking trigger only stacks if you let it - pulling straight through, I didn't notice it at all. Single action was decent, and the accuracy was fine, and went almost exactly to POA. No leading with my 4.1 grains TG/158 grain Zero RNL load. The backwards cylinder release latch screwed me up once, but I got used to it.

I don't think this is going to replace my S&Ws, but it's not going to spend its life in the gun cabinet either. I might use it to shoot my next IDPA major match, just to have the only Colt revolver there. :D

No real point to this post, other than to express my enjoyment!

Howdy,

I shoot Colt revolvers also and enjoy them very much. May I suggest you start looking for a Diamondback or a Python, as the prices will only get higher, in my opinion. Last I looked, they were still almost affordable and less money then the newest trendy 1911 with goofy grips.

Perhaps this is the path to the Dark Side of the Rev. forum...

y'all be cool,

Grey

...Colt!