Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ TSO larger magwell?

Jake-NE

I've been trying to find a larger magwell than the stock magwell that came on my new TSO. I want to stay in spec for limited div/TacOps Div. Im finding mixed results for magwells that are compatible with extended base pads. Im wanting to go with TF basepads as I've used them with several other guns and love them, but TF doesn't have a magwell for the CZ's.  I have a friend at Henning Group so I can probably get some basepads there as well but none listed are specific to the TS. Any advise is appreciated, thanks. 

Get the CZ Custom large mag well and their extended base pads. You’ll also need the long grips so there won’t be any gaps between the grips and mag well. Or you can get the CZ Custom IPSC mag well which is a little bit smaller than the large mag well but larger than the stock TSO/Czechmate mag well. Both combo works well with my Czechmate (works with TSO as well since both guns share everything except for minor differences).

Here’s a pic of the CZ Custom large mag well and long grips. You can see the difference in size compared to the stock mag well on the other czechmate on the upper left hand side of the picture.

AF9-ECC35-96-E8-4-CE6-BBE9-B46-E72-F4311

42 minutes ago, George16 said:

Get the CZ Custom large mag well and their extended base pads. You’ll also need the long grips so there won’t be any gaps between the grips and mag well. Or you can get the CZ Custom IPSC mag well which is a little bit smaller than the large mag well but larger than the stock TSO/Czechmate mag well. Both combo works well with my Czechmate (works with TSO as well since both guns share everything except for minor differences).

Here’s a pic of the CZ Custom large mag well and long grips. You can see the difference in size compared to the stock mag well on the other czechmate on the upper left hand side of the picture.

AF9-ECC35-96-E8-4-CE6-BBE9-B46-E72-F4311

Did you need to blend the magwell from CZC? 

3 hours ago, Jake-NE said:

Did you need to blend the magwell from CZC? 

Just a little bit. Mine was lender with the stock magwell way before I bought and install the CZ Custom big magwell.

CC73-A737-35-C1-40-FA-8-BA9-4-A62-D4-C5-

Edited by George16
Edited to add picture