Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Howdy All.....

ClaytonBigsby

I apparently have WORST TIMING in the history of the World......Didnt take the fear and PANIC of restrictions seriously.....Have had my CCP for a long time......

THUS, I just got my 1st AR (scared into NOT getting one) and then my entry level “dream gun” a CZ TSO within the last 2 mos......

Decided not to lurk and just jumped in.... joining here for general camaraderie and maybe some sage advice when needed.....

Got totally bit by the AR bug (as I was told would happen) ....Have had classics like BHP and Colt Huntsman for YEARS....my go to’s.....

NY/NJ ex-pat now in Wisconsin......SOOOOO glad to have beat the exodus out of NJ/NYC....

Hoping to compete one day if ammo ever becomes sanely priced again.....🤷‍♂️ and my skills become sufficient to avoid public ridicule and mocking....

19 hours ago, ClaytonBigsby said:

and my skills become sufficient to avoid public ridicule and mocking....

We all started with the skills we brought to the table.  Most of us remember that when we stuck with it, there were people willing to help us along the journey.  Some of the best people I know were met on a gun range during competition.

BC

1 hour ago, BillChunn said:

We all started with the skills we brought to the table.  Most of us remember that when we stuck with it, there were people willing to help us along the journey.  Some of the best people I know were met on a gun range during competition.

BC

Amen to that! I play guitar as well and your advice applies in that arena as well....Thanks for reply and encouragement!