Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lbe/lbv Suggestions?

jm951

I'm in need of some advice here from the experts. Since I'm shooting a FAL, G21 and 1100, I need some method of toting the ammo and weapons. I was thinking hard about the old LBE setup but since I'm shooting an FAL, about the only mag holder options are M14 or so I've heard. I'd like to be able to carry rifle and pistol mags and also have some way organize shotgun rounds. Any suggestions?

Dave

with modern MOLLE/PALS compatible gear you can configure a rig exactly how you need it.

Tactical Tailor and Diamond Back Tactical/Battle Labs both make fast access pouches for .308 mags. The TT ones have MOLLE/PALS webbing on top of them that will allow you to stack pistol mag pouches or shot shell carriers on top of them. I had 3 Gun gear make some custom MOLLE compatible shell carriers to put on top of my AR mag pouches. TT pistol mag pouches have kydex inserts and adjustable/removable flaps that will work with almost any pistol mag

www.tacticaltailor.com

single_308_mag_pouch_md.jpg

3_pistol_mag_md.jpg

mav1_body_md.jpg

I like his stuff, but being financially impaired, surplus is probably going to be the ticket for the time being. I've been putting coin into ammo and practice for Ft. Benning and making sure the boom sticks all go boom reliably. When a friend of mine mentioned that 3 gun was as expensive as a crack habit and more addictive, I should have listened. But it's been great fun!

• 1 month later...