Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3-gun Nationals - Heavy Metal

Dang - I normally shoot Heavy Metal but when I checked earlier, I was told there would not be a Heavy Metal Division at the Nationals. Now it looks like they will have that Division after all. At least according to www.uspsa-nationals.com.

I bought a new .223, Mod. 1100 with appropriate gear, and a CZ 75 IPSC and gear, all for nothing. COOL!!!

Now to decide which Division I would rather shoot in. I have been having a ball practicing with the normal Standard Division gear and weapons. I may just stay with that.

Even though I may not shoot in the Heavy Metal Division for this shoot, I am glad they added it.

Sorry for the new thread but I thought it was a different enough topic to warrant a fresh start.

Even though I am an open weenie, I think HM is way, way cool and hope it takes off like Tactical did (which I also think was a great idea). I hope something is sorted out that would give the big bore boys enough of a cool points bump that they could be competitive in the overall. Now that would be really cool, HM and Overall Match Winner ;-)

Probably unrealistic, but a fun thought.

See ya there :-)