Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Replica With Accurate Trigger

j..

hello..

i'm looking for a replica of preferably a beretta 92, if not a full size glock, sig, hk (no p7), whatever will do, ie a current 9mm or plus auto loader with a trigger pull more or less identique to the real factory thing.. if, to boot, it's functional enough to allow mag change, and even better if it takes dummy rounds so you could do stoppages, that'd be spot on but not necessary, the trigger is the crucial part.. if it's pink and orange doesn't matter :)

does anyone have an idea of where i could get one? i'd say price wasn't an issue but i'd really like to pay less than for a real weapon B)

oh and yes, why not use a real weapon?

i'm going to hospital/rehab for quite some time and i can't bring a real weapon, they'll probably throw a fit if they see it, but that's all, at least it's not illegal.. hey maybe the pink and green would even be a good thing :)

thanks

j

CG07040.jpg

Think this will be pretty close for ya...

Real Scale High GRADE Air Soft Gun Beretta 92 F MILITARY MODEL HEVY WEIGHT 190 FPS 22 RD MAG with many more Features uses 6 mm bb has bright orange tip on barrel NEW IN MINT CONDITION Comes With 30 Day Warranty Made by UHC

Hope it helps...

It's been a while since I've picked up an air soft and no I haven't handled the model in the picture.

Lots of folks here have and use air soft's for practice. If you try 'airsoft' in the search function you'll get pages and pages of info to read thru and lots of links to vendors that sell them.

Lots of folks here have and use air soft's for practice.  If you try 'airsoft' in the search function you'll get pages and pages of info to read thru and lots of links to vendors that sell them.

ok.. i have.. but i haven't found anything with a trigger pull similar to a production gun (then again maybe i just missed it :)), some of the airsofts you can adjust the trigger on but as far as i've understod (again maybe i misunderstod) you can only get them to be similar to a racegun bearing in mind that a beretta, usp or sig have a fairly heavy pull in trigger cocking mode..

the thing is i'm really looking for something to dryfire with a correct trigger, i already have an airsoft but like i said, the trigger is messed up and of course it doesn't take dummy rounds so i can't do stoppage drills..

thanks anyway :)

j

• 4 weeks later...

Just my opinion, but I don't believe there is a hospital in the states that would allow you to play with that thing while you are there. Damn, granola eating, tree huggers just won't get it.

There was a point I thought about bringing one of the Glock training guns to work just to work on grip during breaks. They are all blue and the slide and trigger don't work, just wanted to work on grip and index with it. They would have fired my @ss and like I said they just don't get it.

Neat idea but they will move you from the rehab center to the physco ward if you are lucky and to jail if you are not. Just my thoughts.

Rick