Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Upgrades to new P320x5...

mich3210

29 minutes ago, DCSigCZ said:

I developed the Armory Craft flat trigger for Sig hammer fired pistols with Milos. As such, the first time I m ever used a flat trigger was during all the prototype development and testing. I did not like a flatty at first (it was “so different”), however, after a couple thousand rounds fired  during testing and development, I now greatly prefer a flat trigger. To me it is much more “stable” and my finger position on it is much more repeatable (my finger returns to a consistent position on the shoe). In addition, the ability to go lower on a flatty creates a longer moment arm, thereby decreasing the amount of force required to pull the trigger. If you are new to them, try a flat trigger for a minimum of 1,000 rounds over a period of weeks - shooting only the flatty, not switching back and forth to a curved one - to really determine what you like, what feels most comfortable, which one works best for you and which one you feel most confident with.  Those are my $.02 for you to consider. 

I've shot the X-Five with the factory flat-faced trigger and liked it. I'm going to put some rounds down range with it stock, before I make the plunge. Thanks for the insight!