Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello All!

Eman

Hello Everyone,

I have been lurking on the forum just reading for a while, and thought I would join to share my limited insight, and more importantly, to learn. I have been shooting my whole life, but just recently in the last 6 months dove into competition shooting. I shot my first IDPA competition in March of this year, and after having high overall score, decided to invest some money into a better gun......and before I knew it I now own a single stage press and a Hornady AP press, a bunch or different guns, and shoot way too much.(according to the wife) 

I love to learn, and I have already gotten a lot of great information from this forum. I currently shoot a Glock 34 in IDPA SSP (production) division, and have shot one classifier that I was ranked as an Expert, but have not shot enough classifiers to earn that title. I am currently not ranked in USPSA. I recently picked up a Glock 35 also for playing in limited. That is my most recent project to get loads for the .40. 

I used to compete in archery competitions, where I was fortunate enough to win a decent amount of money. I am trying to apply the same principles of regular, consistant practice to IDPA and USPSA competitive shooting. 

I look forward to learning from each of you,

Ethan Andes

• 2 weeks later...