Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Welcome To "a" Class

Keith

Redmist10,

Coming to the Hoppy fest in Tennessee next weekend?

Dave

Wish I could but I need to put in some home time or else I may have to move to TN permanently...plus my gun died on me in MI at the IDPA State match. First stage, two misfires (down an immediate 13 seconds after stage one); two stages later, another misfire (another eight seconds, etc.) - corrected a loose strain screw and then had a cylinder jam later in the day (more time)....then the second day I started getting low powder loads (poor accuracy about every 15th round) and even had a bullet pull out in the cylinder during a side match before the main event....not a fun trip. :(

First gun trouble I've had in two years, first reload/ammo trouble in five years - a real head scratcher. My #2 gun was having trouble with my latest batch of reloads and I had hang ups with occasional moon clips and unburned powder so I didn't trust it either....

No, I'm laying low for a week or two and selling off my last motorcycle and paying off some bills. Looks like I'll be spending it on gunsmithing. :lol: