Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brazos 4.5 Sc Series Open Pistol

b.b.bang

I had the distinct pleasure of shooting Rick's (RC1) blaster and it shoots like a dream. The gun pushes straight back and there was no muzzle flip (no exaggeration) that I could tell.

Just call your first shot and just pull the trigger as fast as you can for the second tap and it'll be right on top of the first.

I'll be ordering one as funds permit/for next season. In the meantime, Mr. Londrigan's limited sc will keep me busy. My limited gun does the same thing. Call the first shot and just slap the trigger back for the double.

I had the distinct pleasure of shooting Rick's (RC1) blaster and it shoots like a dream.  The gun pushes straight back and there was no muzzle flip (no exaggeration) that I could tell. 

Just call your first shot and just pull the trigger as fast as you can for the second tap and it'll be right on top of the first.

I'll be ordering one as funds permit/for next season.  In the meantime, Mr. Londrigan's limited sc will keep me busy.  My limited gun does the same thing.  Call the first shot and just slap the trigger back for the double.

I own both the Pro Sx and SC in the 4.5 shorty open. Both are incredibly flat and easy shooting. Not that much of a difference except that the Sx version has Bob's best premium parts installed. Both are awesome guns and are backed by Bob's commitment and service to them! Give him a call first and get first hand advice on the shortys. Best of Luck!

RonF

Thanks for the comments. Have one ordered from Bob due in October. Bob and his wife were very patient with me being a open class newbie and I really appreciated the time Bob took to answer my questions. I really wanted the Sx but didnt want to wait to get it. The Sc was a shorter wait and i was just trying to get a comfort factor,that I made the right decision. Will be placing an order for the SX too, when finances , and wife permits.