Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Icore Postal Match

Bubber

The Postal match stages are up on the ICORE Web page. I am going to try to run a postal match in Tulsa some time in October. Anyone else plan one?

The Postal match stages are up on the ICORE Web page.  I am going to try to run a postal match in Tulsa some time in October.  Anyone else plan one?

I will not be putting it on at my club this year,It is my least favorite match of all time.Also I am surprised that you shoot it on one day;dont most clubs give you about 30 tries at each stage?or is this just a nasty rumor?I probably should look at the courses though,maybe this year they will let you travel more than 4 yrds.

The Postal match stages are up on the ICORE Web page.  I am going to try to run a postal match in Tulsa some time in October.  Anyone else plan one?

I will not be putting it on at my club this year,It is my least favorite match of all time.Also I am surprised that you shoot it on one day;dont most clubs give you about 30 tries at each stage?or is this just a nasty rumor?I probably should look at the courses though,maybe this year they will let you travel more than 4 yrds.

WHEELGUNNIN, No Movement to speak of, 10 feet side movement and a little forward movement on one stage. The stages were set up to test shooting and reloading skills, but mostly designed to fit in the smallest of bays and on Indoor ranges. This was so it would be able to be set up by people without access to large ranges and props. As to shooting the stage over and over again, doubtful. You can shoot the entire match again at a different time and or place. This is also the venue where one can see his or her placement in ICORE where no other ICORE events are available. Where about in the Country do you do your shooting? In the West there are more ICORE events but here in my part if I want to shoot ICORE I set it up or there is not one, excluding my three hour trip one way the first Monday of the Month to shoot with Dr. Evil and his gang in Tontitown, Arkansas. He usually hands me my head (more likely a different part of my anatomy) ;) on a platter. But sometimes I squeak by. :rolleyes: later rdd