Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stretch15 Barrel

IntenseImage

Over the past few seasons my wife and I have been using Stretch16 barrels in our competition rifles and have been incredibly happy with their performance. With the intermediate gas length they shoot extremely soft, and accuracy with several loads has been top notch (when we do our part!).

Our 10yr old daughter has been shooting 3gun with us, and this season Stretch Precision released their new Stretch15 barrel and we knew it was time to build a new upper for her.

Using the same intermediate gas length as it's big brother, this new 15" barrel shoots just as soft as our 16" barrels but saves a little weight in the process. We have only been able to get a quick 50yd zero, but early tests are proving the accuracy of this hand lapped barrel.

A 200yd zero w group tests will be coming soon

(Note, as this is a 15" barrel you will either need a registered SBR lower or will need to pin/weld a muzzle device - which ultimately can be shorter due to the extra barrel length)7370fc7a02e0e9f7b7b7e2880ac505ad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
I saw this barrel on the website and thought it was a typo.

I have a stretch 16 already and I'm thinking of building an upper with the Stretch 15 and a non adjustable lo pro gas block.

Did you build yours with adjustable gas?
Nope this one is fixed gas just like on my wife's Stretch16. On my 16 I run adjustable and there is minimal, if any, difference

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk