Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Better Shoot The Array From The Right Location.

mcb

So the stage was made up of three identical arrays. The arrays consisted of four metric paper targets and a small popper with two of the paper targets on each side of the small popper. The arrays were set left, right, and center. You started in a box behind a barricade. From within the box you had to engage the left array from the left side of the barricade, the right array from the right side, and then center array through a small port in the barricade. I was shooting Limited-10 so I had planned a reload between each array.

Well I get up there the timer goes buz and I draw on the left array. Bang bang bang... {hmmm that felt good} I reloaded and switch to the right array. Bang bang bang... {Well that felt mighty good} I reloaded again and apparently I really liked that right side as I shot the center array from the right side of the barricade instead of through the port in the barricade. It wasn't until the final popper was bouncing on its bumper that I realized what I had done. I showed clear, hammer down and reholsered not knowing weather I should cry or laugh. Man! Nine procedurals (-90pts) really put a hurt on your score when there was only 135 point possible.

Yah must remember to shoot the array from the correct location.

mcb