Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bowling Pin Match; Wilmington, Ohio

Jeremiah

Clinton County Farmers and Sportsmen Assoc. (ccfsa.com) will be holding a Bowling Pin "test match" this Sunday, June 12th starting at 10:00 am. This will be our club's first, so there will be some bugs to work out, for sure, but it should be a riot anyways. This match's soul purpose is to see if we have a demand for this kind of thing, so come on out this Sunday.

If any of you guys would like to come down and shoot some tables, come on down. We haven't worked out all the particulars yet, but I should have them by tomorrow, so I'll post an update tomorrow on this board. We are also not completely sure about the format yet either. We don't have tables yet, and we may not have them by Sunday, so we may be setting the pins on rails. So, if that happens, that will take the advantage away from the "pin guns" and put it into the hands of lighter, faster guns like 9 mm and soft 45's since you'll just need to hit the pin and not throw it off of a 4' deep table. I'll try to get this sorted out by the match and post the format by at least friday night.

This is all new to us, so it's pretty exciting. If anyone would like to help us out, just send me an email to: jeremiahm@hotmail.com Also, if you have any questions, shoot me an email of call 937 725-5008, which is my cell.

Jeremiah McDowell