Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2016 WAC Factory Gun Classic in Clearwater

Registration for the 2016 Factory Gun Classic at The Wyoming Antelope Club in Clearwater, Florida went live this morning and it's already about 25% sold.

This will be an eight stage two-day event (you shoot it all in one day on whichever day you choose to shoot the match) with gun drawings and a raffle table on both days.

The WAC is giving away 12 guns total and the raffle tables will feature swag from Springfield (the guns), Yetti, Black Scorpion and others.

Registration fee includes a shirt, Mission BBQ lunch, and a chance to win one of the guns.

http://www.matchsignup.org/match/default.php?matchid=846

The terrible swift sword of the Match Sign up bot swept through last night and nuked any of the registrations that were not paid.  Thus, if you registered yesterday, but didn't pay, your registration is now a smoking ruin and is no more.  What you'll need to do is re-register ASAP and get your payment in so that you can still shoot on the day/squad that you like.

And even with the evil registration bot doing it's dirty business, we only have 74 slots of the 204 left so early registration is encouraged especially if you have a particular preference for squads/days.

We're down to only 42 of the 204 slots left after registration being open less than five days.  The biggest issue at this point is that there are only two slots left if you want to shoot the match on Sunday.  There are also a couple squads on Saturday that are almost filled up so if you have a preference for a day or a particular squad, it would be a good idea to register ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...

We're down to 31 slots left and Sunday is sold out. The good news (for people who had their hearts set on a Sunday slot) is that I'm hearing there might be a purge of the unpaid entries on Match Sign Up this coming Sunday night. Some of the unpaid slots are for Sunday so if you had your heart set on shooting on Sunday, keep an eye on Match Sign up and you might be able to snag any slots that come open because someone didn't pay.

Saturday is were are all of the current open slots are right now, but some of the Saturday squads have sold out and others just have one slot left.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Send me your email and I'll get you the match book. There was an issue were getting email addresses wasn't mandatory when people signed up so if there wasn't an email on record, the match book didn't get to the shooter. 

Match starts at 0800.

Edited by ericjhuber

Great match!

-Quick, was done with 5 stages prior to lunch, done around 2 pm.

-Challenging.  Had to shoot 35-40 yards on one stage.  Had some tough swingers.  Great props overall.

-Good variety was available.  I saw plenty of different (and seemingly good) stage plans from different shooters.

-Organized.  Sign in was easy.  Flow was great, never had to wait long.  Lunch was the best I've had at a match (and included).  

Thanks for the hard work. 

Hope to shoot it next year.

Edited by Slow250