Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR-15 Colt 9mm mag bumpers

jrswanson1

photo_zpstpunoppn.jpg

The angle of the glock mag may prevent the use of TTI base pads with colt mags

Actually still works, but it is longer than it needs to be to get more capacity. I started with a purple +6 for proof of concept, but I didn't get any more capacity than the +4 pads. The +4s aren't angled because they are designed to fit the box rather than the gauge.

The +4 meant lightly filing the bottom of the tube. Factory pad still works on it, just taking a bit of height off where the regular basepad stops.

I shot with the +4 today. Comfortable, and dropped well, but for now I am more consistent with finding the magwell using the beer can grip.

Edited by MikeRush

• 3 weeks later...

It also show glue on bumpers for high powers and it should be close

Or you could go old school, way back in the day we would cut up old belts or rubber slipper (flip flops as there called up there) and glue them on, not pretty but it worked

Hmmm.... Maybe some high density weather stripping........

The link goes to the general product page but in the details shows 3 separate items, but the one you want is the wider double stack pads. Those work on any modern double stack magazine. I have a ton of these on various mags for indoor practice and matches on concrete. CZ, M&P, glock, etc.

MBK-B Browning Hi-Power, Beretta 92 Series, Taurus 92/99 Series, Ruger P85, P89, P90, P91 3 oz $21.00 02989 MBK-B Browning Hi-Power, Beretta 92 Series, Taurus 92/99 Series, Ruger P85, P89, P90, P91 3 oz $21.00 02989