Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Closest Matches to Chicago

Shot the TCGC classifier today was surprised to only see 21 shooters at the match. is that normal for this area or are folks still hibernating.

You will be dreading the long waits in 90* with 100% humidity come summer at area locals, enjoy while you can

not complaining just wondering.

looks like my work schedule will have me in the area for TCGC and NISA matches.

Shot the TCGC classifier today was surprised to only see 21 shooters at the match. is that normal for this area or are folks still hibernating.

You will be dreading the long waits in 90* with 100% humidity come summer at area locals, enjoy while you can

not complaining just wondering.

looks like my work schedule will have me in the area for TCGC and NISA matches.

Glad you could make it, I think I was on your squad, welcome to Illinois.

Eric

anyone going to the NISA match on sunday from center city chicago that I could ride with, I'll buy the gas.

I can't today, I've got to run a couple people to the airport before the match. If you could meet me somewhere along my route though for other Schultz matches your welcome to ride with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anyone going to the NISA match on sunday from center city chicago that I could ride with, I'll buy the gas.

I can't today, I've got to run a couple people to the airport before the match. If you could meet me somewhere along my route though for other Schultz matches your welcome to ride with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank! I'll PM you as we get closer to the next NISA match and see if we can work something out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...