Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Old Fort Shootout

hopalong

Well, I had not been planning on shooting the Old fort Shootout at Ft. Smith Arkansas but it looks like a do able thing now....

Bubber, you going?, how about Mike and Steph Luttrell Mike said they were going to start a house this spring....

Firewalker how about you? and the rest of your gang?

I am bringing the "Big Iron" (Marty Robins) hope I can use it as well as that Arizona Ranger :P

The match is April 16/17 It should be a top notch match (cheap too at 35 bucks) as Clay and the Gang always have good stages when I have shot with them.

Could use some moral support (as in MORE revo shooters) and as always would love to shoot with like minded pistolaro's :D

Sam/Hop

Hop, I had not planned on shooting it as the Revos shoot Saturday, :ph34r: But... :ph34r: If you ae going to be there I'll send my entry in. I'll ask Mike tomorrow as I will be headed up to Tontitown for their ICORE match. I let you know what he plans on this forum.

It seems my work has gotten in the way after all, I would very much like to shoot this match but it seems I will be working on the wrong end of the state that week.

SO...... I must retract that prior statement about going and now state that this match is a NO-GO for ole HOPALONG :angry:

Sorry Bubber, you can go down there and whipp some ARKANSAS A$$ for us though !!!!

HOP

I was not aware there was a shoot that weekend...thats a shame Sam I looked for u at Lousiana state and u didnt show :unsure: .......and Bubber i dont even want to remember my monday night ICORE Squib load :wacko: ...But by the way thanks for the assistance gettin er out :P

Frederick Haring

Firewalker, No problem there the problem was that neither one of us "Heard: the dang thing. I put my B.F.H. up but we can use it any time we need it, just hope we never need it again. Glad the cylinder would not turn, even though it did not need much more push to get "r" done.

Firewalker,

Work kept me until too late on Friday, would have made it to shreveport at about 2:00 Am Saturday morning. :angry:

Really wanted to shoot that match though ;)

Grab Bubber, Mike and Steph, yourself and as many more Revo shooters you can find and shoot the Arkansas Section match in Little Rock, I will be there for sure as it is not too far a drive.

Sam

• 2 weeks later...

Hop, Just got the results back from the Fort Smith Shoot Out. I got next to last in the Revo Division. :angry: The only other guy in the Revo Division took second. ;) It was a lot of fun just had a lot of 8 hits in eash shooting area and a ton of steel. Stage 7 was what I called "Daddy take me to the circus" cause it looked like a fair going on with Windmills, Texas Stars and the dreaded doghnut. and can you say a tone of steel.

That's right, I finished second. A distant second. But a good time was had by all. Stage 7 was definately the stage from Heck. A man shouldn't have to engage windmills, swingers, and 15 pieces of steel (including a Texas star and an Oklahoma doughnut) from 25 yards.

I had moonclips scattered like bread crumbs clear across the stage.

:wacko:

Walter, Welcome to the forum. A lot of good info here. Had a lot of fun shooting with you at the Shoot Out.

Well bubber, I am sorry I could not make it but It was left in competent hands !!!! :):)

Walter, welcome to the forums, glad to have you and looking forward to shoting with you....

Arkansas state match is in May the weekend after area-6, Revolvers shoot on Saturday..... see you there !!!!! Bring Bubber too.... all wheelgunners welcome !!!

Hopalong

Thanks hopalong.

We definately need to show up in force. I'm still working out my schedule to make the Arkansas Section match. It's a 4 hour drive for me so I'll need to get in the night before.

I'm entered for Area 4 and Nationals so I'll be at those two shows for sure. I've been to Area 4 several times but this will be my first Nationals.

All these matches have more class when Revo shooters show up. :D

Walter,

I am in Squad 10 at Area-4, seems like Friday AM and Saturday PM, Look me up!!!

Just got my "Welcome to the USPSA Nationals" packet in the mail yesterday....See you there too !!!!!

Getting ready for Area-6, Mr. Miculek will be there dishing out his normal A$$ kicking :wacko: But after last year I am getting used to it for sure :P

The more wheels turning the better !!!!

Hop