Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Practiscore "invalid division"

Bwidpa

Trying to use my iPad as the master for an upcoming IDPA match. I registered myself and synced it to the registration to make sure everything was working. When I looked under my name it said "division invalid" (revolver) and asked me to change the division. When I tried there was no revolver division listed. The registration on practiscore has revolver set-up. Any ideas or fixes?

Edited by Bwidpa

I had to manually set the divisions in Match Divisions on my Master iPad, then when I went to show someone what I was talking about on my other iPad and it worked fine. Not a tech guy or a quitter, so I just banged on it until it worked. All four of my iPads and phone did it automatically after I fought it the one time. It definitely does not recognize the abbreviations anymore. Good luck.

Well, I finally figured it out. In case others run into a similar problem, for some reason my iPad's default settings on practiscore left out some divisions even after syncing to the registration. To fix you have to go under "shooters/squads" then "match divisions" to add whatever wasn't a default division. I never ran into this problem on other devices. Thanks for the replies.