Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New limited pro owner-now what?

TBeazlie

As the title says I recently acquired a new 9mm limited pro and would like to know what do I need to do to run it in uspsa production and idea ssp or esp? What do I need to do to decrease the DA trigger pull but still have it light off WSP primers? Also is there a good web site or book that would help?

I know some one will say do a search but I have read through 30 of the 87 pages in this forum and see a lot about stock II but not so much for the lim. pro.

Thanks.

If you are interested in production, stock 3 mods will/should work just fine. Polish everything that moves in the trigger. The return spring is a bug pain b to put back in.

Should be a great gun! I love mine but it's an open gun now. Lol

If you are interested in production, stock 3 mods will/should work just fine. Polish everything that moves in the trigger. The return spring is a bug pain b to put back in.

Should be a great gun! I love mine but it's an open gun now. Lol

I just got one in this week as well, and after building up a Stock 2 already I will tell you what I am going to do with my limited pro to make it run like a ferrari.

• Lighter Springs-Hammer Spring(Xtreme), Firing Pin Spring(Xtreme),
  • 8 or 9lb Recoil Spring(wolf)
  • Reduced Power Trigger Return Spring (CGW)
  • Trigger Bar Plunger Spring(Favorite Clicky Pen)
  • Xtreme Firing Pin Safety Spring
  • Xtreme Firing Pin Safety
  • Floating Trigger Spring Pin (CGW)
  • Type 3 Disconnector (CGW)
  • Titan Hammer or Extreme Delta Hammer both are very nice
  • Xtreme Front Sight(2.5mm X 5.50mm origional height but slightly thinner)-Green is my preference
  • Xtreme Guide Rod
  • Henning Firing Pin preferred(2.62in in length) Xtreme(2nd best 2.60in in length)
  • Henning Grips or Shooting Sports Innovations Grips

Polish the trigger bar with a dremel and polishing wheel, polish the interior of the frame that the bar rides against.

Hope that helped, message me if you have any quetions.

The t3 disco pin hole has to be enlarged with a diamond dremel bit and fitted with the diamond dremel bit to get the single action reset to be just right...but when its right...there's nothing like it.

Thanks for the parts list. which CGW floating pin did you get the CZ or the Canik?

Canik is the right size, bit you may have to chase the hole in the frame with a drill bit if it won't line up perfectly.