Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

End of Summer USPSA match at Silver Creek Conservation club Sunday Oct. 11, 2015. Registration begins at 8:30 am, new shooters meeting at 10:15 am, Hammer down at 10:30 am. Final set up help is very much appreciated! Round count will be approx. 214 with 6 stages and 1 classifier. Classifier will be CM 08-01 "4 Bill Drill". The Polish plate rack will make an appearance as well as 1 or possibly 2 Texas stars. Look forward to seeing you! I do not have access to the email list to send out to all shooters so please call your friends and let them know about the match and the nigher than normal round count. Thanks, Rich

Rich will have fun challenging stages for Sunday's match. The regular SCCC crew is short a few guys so setup help will be greatly appreciated. Sunday morning 8 am final target placement help is needed. Registration will be in the clubhouse. Sign in, drive down to the range and help Rich with final setup. See you Sunday morn.

Update to Sunday's match at Silver Creek. It seems I'm not much of a math scholar at all. Let's just blame it on my public education and keep it at that please. The classifier "4 Bill Drill" seemed like a great one to shoot until I realized the targets were 35 yards away! So, in the interest of not finding myself duck taped to a flagpole before, during, or after the match I have decided to change the classifier to CM 99-23 Front Sight. The round count for the match is now 202. Hope to see you there! If anyone see's this and has an account on Indiana Gun Owners forum please copy and repost this message over there. Thanks, Rich

Update to Sunday's match at Silver Creek. It seems I'm not much of a math scholar at all. Let's just blame it on my public education and keep it at that please. The classifier "4 Bill Drill" seemed like a great one to shoot until I realized the targets were 35 yards away! So, in the interest of not finding myself duck taped to a flagpole before, during, or after the match I have decided to change the classifier to CM 99-23 Front Sight. The round count for the match is now 202. Hope to see you there! If anyone see's this and has an account on Indiana Gun Owners forum please copy and repost this message over there. Thanks, Rich

just posted for you Rich.