Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sig p938 for carry

Open1215

Hey all.

Just got a sig p938 for carry "for my wife" after I got 2 open guns this week was told no more guns for 6 months... I love it. Great gun. Great sights. HEAVY TRIGGER...

With this being a carry gun I don't want to go Nuts and mod it to hell. I am a great shot. My wife, not so much but she's still learning. I think a slightly lighter trigger would help. I don't want to go nuts but if I could get it under 5lbs would be great. Any recommendations? 124aee49dcbed7b4392d22f1b71b6869.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I am about to order one of these and a matching 238.

GrayGuns is still the most renowned place to send your SIGs for work. I can't wait to try mine out. I have been using a stock P320 for carry but want to have some pocket options.

Love mine. A little polishing and a few hundred rounds will get you down to around 5 lbs. Little gun is accurate and has run flawlessly. There are a few companies that offer springs and such but as a carry gun that works if rather trade a slightly heavier trigger for reliability. I got all the grit out of the trigger on mine and its fine.