Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

First ICORE match @ Silver Creek Sept. 27, 2015

Hey everybody, after lots of preparation Silver Creek Conservation Club is ready to start hosting ICORE matches once again. Our first match is planned for Sunday Sept. 27, 2015 unless by "act of God" we are unable to. I am going to post a link to the clubs ICORE page and will have more updates coming with round count for the match, number of stages and which classifiers we will be shooting.

For all who are interested you can PM me your info and I will put you on an email list to keep you notified.

http://silvercreekcc.org/icore/

Link to the ICORE page.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright guys, here's the match info for all who are interested to shoot it. Match is at Silver Creek Conservation Club 10801 State Road 60 Sellersburg, IN 47172. Directions to the club can be found at http://silvercreekcc.org/directions/

Match Info:

September 27, 2015; final setup will start at 8am (hopefully there won't be much left to do), registration starts at 9am, new shooter orientation at 9:30am, general safety briefing/ squadding 9:50. Shooting starts at 10:00am.

Minimum round count is 179, everybody is encouraged to bring more than the minimum.
There are 9 stages: 4 classifiers, 1 steel challenge course, and 4 field courses.

Classifiers: CS-003 "Bill Drill to Third Power", CS-007 "Speed Only", CS-017 "Thread the Needle", CS-032 "Tight Squeeze"
Classifier note: for ICORE members wishing to be classified, $2 per stage is required to submit scores to ICORE for classification.

Match Fees: $15 for non-club members; $10 for club members; $5 for active/retired military, LE, EMS, juniors; ROs, setup, & teardown shoot free.

Any questions about the match can be PM'd to me or emailed at icorestu@gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...

Just a reminder to everbody, the match is this Sunday for all who are coming out. Registration starts at 9am and shooting to start at 10am. Last minute setup will be at 8am, hopefully everything will be setup Sat night before the match.

Scoring is finished for the first match, I am going to get it posted to the silver creek website and post the link here. I want to say thanks to all who helped get the match ready and thanks to all the shooters who came out to shoot with us. It makes a rookie MD feel good when more people come out to shoot than just the friends he roped into helping him.

Hey everybody who came out to shoot, the scores are done and posted on the Silver Creek website. I want to thank everybody who came out and shot, it was a good first match, fewer shooters than I was threatened with, but not bad for a rookie MDs first match. I am going to link the scores here.

http://silvercreekcc.org/files/2015/09/ICORE-SCORES-9_27_15.pdf