Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cz tactical Sports .40 sw magazine help

glocklife34

Hello guys im new here. I recently bought a CZ Tactical sports in .40 sw and im having problem on the 10 rounder magazine that came with it. The magazine won't drop freely i dont know if it's the magazine or not but all 5 10 rounder magazine wont drop freely it feels like it's too tight. Any of you guys experience this or what can i do to fix the problem and it's my first CZ by the way.

Thank you in advance.

I had the opposite problem with the 20 rounders. The mag release was way too long and I kept accidentally hitting it. I had to Dremel it.

That's whats on my mind earlier. Was it hard removing the magazine release? What did you to dremel it did you remove the magazine release completely. This is my first CZ and dont know how to completely dissasemble it.

I thought of the magazine brake as a possibility.

Its EXTREMELY easy to remove the mag release. Unscrew the single screw you can see sitting over the trigger as you look down in to the frame, pull out the retaining spring and slide the release out. It takes about 1 minute. One I had the release out, I used a Dremel cutting wheel and cut about 1/4" off the "button".

Edited by selecw

Its EXTREMELY easy to remove the mag release. Unscrew the single screw you can see sitting over the trigger as you look down in to the frame, pull out the retaining spring and slide the release out. It takes about 1 minute. One I had the release out, I used a Dremel cutting wheel and cut about 1/4" off the "button".

Ill try to to what you advise and check the mag release ill do it next week then ill update as soon as im done or figured out what is wrong. Thank you so much for the help. Edited by glocklife34