Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Building a Tomasi Custom top end in .40 need assistance.

Glockster35

I purchased a Tomasi Custom slide online and am getting ready to order the parts for it. The slide can accept either a standard barrel with bushing or a bull barrel setup. I think in the interest of using this pistol in multiple games, I should probably go standard barrel with bushing.

I am looking for information on barrels and what you guys think is the best way to go. Remember this will be a .40 upper to go onto my Black Ops .45 lower receiver.

I intend to make an order from EGW for their HD extractor (once I figure out exactly which one fits in this slide), firing pin (0.68?) and firing pin stop (Firing Pin Stop Ser 80 38 Blue?). I will also pick up a guide rod and necessary springs for the slide (14 lb recoil and firing pin spring).

So the last thing I really need to order is the barrel and I don't know which one to get. I do know it needs to have the Para/Clark ramp, but that is all I know.

Can anyone assist?

I have a Kart NM installed on my 16-40 LTD (EDC) and on my 18-9. They are accurate barrels. And I have an Infinity Hybrid (sight tracker) on my other 16-40. Its your call

Edited by fishpinoy27

• 2 weeks later...