Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

well.....I just joined the Tanfoglio club

jamie213

What caliber? What do you plan to shoot?

Google henning shop.

Limited. Or 3 gun Buy magwell, bade pads and if you choose trigger, egw hammer sear and firing pin. Polish everything that moves and get a 2-2.5lb trigger. Enjoy!

If you don't want any on that. Polish and adjust pre/over travel and shoot the crap out of it! If you are shooting limited henning pads rock N are 140mm legal

Ps Cap Spalding for prez!

it will be my 3gun and IPSC standard pistol in 40

I have heard they dont like factory ammo. this scares me lol

I also have a pile of lead bullets and have heard its a no go in this barrel

I've shot lead through the 10mm barrel and never had an issue. Plenty accurate too. If you are running k40 mags I don't believe they like looooong loads. I had a 10mm hunter that I loaded 40s&w in loaded as long as I could. Lead, or factory loads 10mm or 40 it shot great. It was a straight barrel not a cone but I'm sure the bore is cut the same.

With the new k40 mags you will not have problems with factory ammo. I run the same gun in limited div. Absolutely love it. My normal ammo is bayou bullets loaded with titegroup. I did have to get the Wolfe extra power extractor spring as I had a failure to extract every couple hundred rounds but since then the gun as been perfect (~2000 rounds ).

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Oh ok. That sucks. Well you can always move to America where we love all this awesome. So did you get you purchase the gun locally with a 10 rd mag? Or did it come with the large cap? Sorry for the questions just never had to deal with that.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk