Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WCRHC May 24th USPSA Match - Romulus Michigan

Hello again!

Just returned from our planning meeting for the May 24th (Memorial Day Weekend!) WCRHC Match. We will be hosting 9 stages including 1 classifier with a round count of about 230rds.

The bays have new SMALL gravel now. All is complete except 2 bays which will be completed by tomorrow. Should be nice on the feet, I am told all the large rocks are gone from the bays. THANK YOU to the Board, Members, and Workers who arranged and performed the work to complete this task in a quick manner!

Setup will start at 2pm on Saturday May 23rd and usually lasts 2.5 to 3 hrs. so please stop by and help if possible. The match registration will open at 8:30am and will close promptly at 9:30am Sunday morning. You must be paid and in the system by 9:30am to make it into the match. We will be starting the match at 10:00 am.

We look forward to seeing you there,

Geoff (Stats) and the WCRHC crew.

Small gravel? I don't need to wear my combat boots to protect my little footsies anymore? I can get me some of those fancy go fast shoes that all the cool kids use. Too bad I don't go fast. Oh well, I will see you Sunday, I always look forward to the WCRH monthly match. You guys put on one hell of a match and its great to see money going back into the club in improvements. Every year it gets better. Keep up the good work guys!!!