Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Primer bushing screwdriver MISSING

I picked up a used Super 1050 w/223 Carbide dies.

I want to load 9mm and 45acp (as well as 223) so I ordered up all of the needed items from Brian.

Toolheads, Large Primer system, Caliber conversions etc....

I plan on tearing it down and slowly going through it after I read the manual a few times, and I have been loosing sleep reading 1050 related posts tring to get some traction (Hornady LNL-AP guy).

One part I realize I do not have for swaping out the priming sytem from Small to Large and back is a Primer Bushing screwdriver. I have an email into Brian asking about this but thought I could get feedback here as well.

DO I NEED THIS TOOL or can I use a homebrew workaround?

THANKS in advace.

I pulled mine out. Looks like a tapered flat head screwdriver, 0.355" x 0.055" at tip with a 0.15" diameter circle cut in the middle of the tip.

Definitely something that could be improvised.

I picked up a used Super 1050 w/223 Carbide dies.

I want to load 9mm and 45acp (as well as 223) so I ordered up all of the needed items from Brian.

Toolheads, Large Primer system, Caliber conversions etc....

I plan on tearing it down and slowly going through it after I read the manual a few times, and I have been loosing sleep reading 1050 related posts tring to get some traction (Hornady LNL-AP guy).

One part I realize I do not have for swaping out the priming sytem from Small to Large and back is a Primer Bushing screwdriver. I have an email into Brian asking about this but thought I could get feedback here as well.

DO I NEED THIS TOOL or can I use a homebrew workaround?

THANKS in advace.

I see you're in Littleton so am I, if you need one I have an extra