Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

running low on 9mm bullets

chetc

The case quantity (shipped) for the Blue Bullets 125gr is 3,600 for $256. With the 10% discount that brings it to $230.40, or $0.064/round. That makes the Blue and Black (Precision bullets) the cheapest I've been able to find. With the 5% forum discount, the Precision Bullets are the cheapest, followed by Blue Bullets and BBI for $0.067.

I haven't tried these yet, but I'm going to order some, along with Ibeji's. I tried the BBI 125gr and they were a great bullet, but my gun didn't like the profile. I might order some BBI 135gr and see how they do. I've tried 147gr and didn't care for that much weight though.

Keep in mind Blue Bullets, along with other companies, offer extended discounts on larger quantity orders as well.

Edited by polizei1

Bayou coated is about the same price, $230 per 3,000, I believe. Shipping is free and always reaches me (in TX) within 3 days.

+1 The Bayou's 135gr's have preformed Flawlessly in my Open Gun for steel loads and in My 9mm AR's the consistency far exceeded my expectations.

Check out the Leatherhead coated bullets been shooting them for a bit now with great successes

I have some of their 300blk bullets. Haven't had the chance to load them yet, but the initial quality appears to be very well made.

I just received my second case of bayou 147s a few days ago. As with the first order I had a shipping notice about 10-12 hours after placing the order and got them in (in Indiana) on the 3rd day. I'm impressed to say the least with shipping. Bullets seem great, but Im guessing they're damn similar to most of the other coated lead available. I'll probably stick with bayou unless I get a hankering to shoot some bullets of a different color. It's great to have so many good options to consider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk