Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Good ebay source for used Safariland speedloaders

1911user

If you are in the market for Safariland C1 or C2 speedloaders to fit a K-frame S&W, here is a link to an ebayer that has a bunch and some holsters and other surplus gear for K-frames. My understanding is that this is surplus from some canadian agency. Ebay link

I ordered a dozen loaders from him along with a couple of grips and a speedloader case. They arrived 2 days ago from canada (18 days transit). I'm happy with the service and he combined shipping. I paid a total of $16 for expedited groud shipping. Anyway, if you are interested in something, plan to grab it quick. The good deals were not lasting a day although he did relist a couple of items so I could buy them. I have no connection other than satisfied customer.

All of the speedloaders were in good shape and worked fine. The grips were slightly used but centainly OK. The speedloader case was quite well-used, but still functional; that's OK, it was only $9 with 2 C-1 loaders. The 10 C-2 loaders for $35 is the bargain IMO. If you don't see the deal you want, email him; he was helpful to me.