Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

intro

boatdoc173

HI folks

I like Brians way of teaching and what he has contributed to shooting is legend--so I joined in w ith you

Started shooting in February 2014--wish I started 40 years ago (when I was a teen).

I use Brians grip to shoot most 9mm semi autos-- but have tried rifles(I still suck--LOL) and some revolvers( this takes time to get used to). went from "glad to hit the paper" @ 10 feet to thrill when I hit ragged holes and shoot tight 2" groups(on good days that is) @ 7 yards-- this is the most fun I can have legally!!!!

MY wif e is in on the fun too-- we shoot glocks( 19 for her-- 23 for me for home defense but I switch to a lonewolf conversion barrel sometimes @ the range-- some love 'em ,some hate 'em--but they go bang everytime--I like that for home defense at l east)-- beretta(92fs,wilson combat brigadier), cz( 75 bd, sp01), a couple of 1911s by Dan wesson---- mostl time out--we shoot 2-3 time a week--such a great hobby

-- the wife is getting good too---- glad she wa s interested-- I feel better when she is home alone now--the home invasions in our area of CT were getting out of hand-- our area was wiped out by 2 hurricanes-- we are blessed to be standing and unharmed but it is not a safe situation and our 2 rescue pits are mushes--they would open the door for strangers if they could--LOL- so the alarm was all we had for defense until a permit arrived in June 2014--PHEW!

Now the training begins inearnest-- so much to remember --so much to practice :):)

happy safe shooting all--I am psyched--found a great indoor range close to home --and another new one opening near me soon(the first one is 20 miles away--the second 5--whoopee!) I am smiling and it is 1 degree out today--shooting is fun!

A lot of us have the same feeling--wish I had started many years before-- however, never too late and we all find out soon that this is the second best place to be-- the first is on a range-- shooting.