Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Took the new Limited Pro to the range yesterday.

Endall

I shot very soft and smooth. Much better than my Match did with a 10 mm slide. The trigger has a little more curve than I like. Once I get a couple hundred more rounds down, I will think about converting to SA only.

Shot point of aim with no adjustements. It was nailing the plates, tried a couple quick follow ups, and it is fast. All was done prior was a cleaning with Hoppes and a rub with 0W-20 Mobil one.

The recoil was softer than the Gold Cup National Match I used too. It felt a little snappy in comparison. Used Georgia Arms 180 gr ammo in the Pro and 230 gr Federal in the GCNM. I was thinking about converting the limiy=ted Pro from 10mm to 9mm to lessen recoil. Plus save a little on ammo. Those AL cased Federal for 9.95 at Walmart sure are reasonable.

But even with 10mm, the Pro shot like a Pro. Only took about five rounds to figure out the sights and get the index finger right on the trigger. Then the plates were slamming back.

Awesome gun, hope EAA/Tanfoglio starts bring more comp models in. Not the plastic and other low end models.