Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'm looking for a new game for my iPad - something that requires thinking. I've played Room and Room 2 and loved them. Played all the Quell games and loved them.

Tried a few locked door games and didn't get anything out of them.

Had fun playing the iPad version of 7th Guest having already played the PC version.

I've played around a bit with some games like Maniac Manor and thought they were OK but lacked any real depth - too many of the puzzles were just variations of each other.

Not interested in anything with a timer or matching or hidden object (hate them).

Suggestions?

There are also iPad versions of Myst and Riven if you are into that sort of thing. I liked those games a lot for mysteries and the puzzles but tired of having to trek across the island to find a clue then trek all the way back to throw a switch then trek back again to...

One good thing about most iPad games is that they are pretty inexpensive compared to PC games. So I'll spring for $2.99 for something and if I don't like it then toss it. Of course, one reason they are less expensive is that you can't give it to someone else when you are done with it.