Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Greetings and Merry Christmas from Tennessee

JAM

Hello all. I figured it was time for me to introduce myself. I have been lurking around here for a while reading and learning from all the great info on this site.

I shot in my first action pistol competition in July of this years a IDPA match. After that match I got hooked. Bought a Glock 34 and shot a couple USPSA matches. Now I shoot any match I get a chance to. Work gets in the way as I have to work 2 weekends a month but still try to practice at least 100-200 rounds a week and try to work in dry firing when I can.

Oh and did I mention reloading I enjoy reloading after shooting as well.

Jed

Edited by JAM

Hey Jed, welcome to the forum. Hope to meet you sometime at the ORSA USPSA match in Oak Ridge TN.

I am hoping to make it to a USPSA match at ORSA next year. I hear that it's a top notch facility.

Welcome aboard Jed, and a Merry Christmas to you too!

I see you are in Katy. I have a good friend that lives outside of Manvel I plan to visit for the week of March 16th. Might pack my gear and shoot a match if they are one that week around close.

I see you are in Katy. I have a good friend that lives outside of Manvel I plan to visit for the week of March 16th. Might pack my gear and shoot a match if they are one that week around close.

What dates specifically? I pass through Manvel about once a week to get to my practice range.

That's the weekend of Bay Area Practical Shooters' USPSA match at PSC. It's a great match, bring your gear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watched some youtube videos of Bay Area Practical Shooters USPSA. Looks like they put together a nice match. Will for sure bring my gear now.